For over 20 years company «Kharkovenergoremont» has been carrying out foreign-economic activities to the extent concerning provision of services and supplies to foreign power generating companies and power engineering facilities of industrial enterprises. During this period we have established close contacts with companies worldwide.
Vast experience and intimate knowledge accumulated by the employees of the department ensure continuous interaction of the senior staff of the enterprise and allied departments with the foreign partners virtually in any part of the world.
Activities of the Department cover the following directions:
- Services market research for power engineering facilities and analysis of the equipment condition of the foreign power generating enterprises;
- Participation in tenders for works and supplies related to renovation of equipment;
- Bid preparation and submission;
- Preparation of contracts and agreements in accordance with international law requirements along with feasibility studies and determination of prices for the services and products;
- Support for all the foreign economic contracts;
- Information support management for the company concerning all foreign-economic matters, study of the achievments and new trends of foreign companies in managing repair works of energy equipment.
Over the recent years the Department of Foreign Economic Relations have participated in successful implementation of the following projects:
- Major repairs of the main and auxiliary equipment of Thermal Power Station of mine Barentsburg, Spitsbergen
- Complete overhauls of turbine K-300-240-2, measurement of magnetization of HP, LP, and MP rotors and their demagnetization at «Ramin» Thermal Power Station, Iran;
- Complete overhaul of turbine K-210-130 LMZ of «Orkhaneli» Thermal Power Plant, Turkey;
- Rehabilitation and renovation of units 1 and 2 of «Gorazal» TPP, Bangladesh;
- Complete overhaul of unit 2 of «Jamshoro» Thermal Power Plant, Pakistan;
- Complete overhaul of turbine generating unit K-500-240-2 of «AES-Ekibastuz» LLP, Kazakhstan;
- Renovation and overhaul of units 1 and 2 of «Obra» Thermal Power Plant, India.
- Dismantling, manufacturing, and assembly of heat and power equipment of «Experimentalnaya TES» OJSC, Krasny Sulin, Russia and a great number of other projects in the countries of in Asian and European countries.
In 2008-2009 the Department of Foreign Economic Relations carried out the delivery of 300 tons of embedded parts for construction of «BAR» Thermal Power Station, India. The parts were manufactured in the plant of the company «Kharkovenergoremont».